Online Trading Voucher Scheme | 90% Funded For Your Business by LEO‎

Say what now? If you’ve been hearing loads about this trading online voucher but you are not exactly sure if it applies to you or your business, have  a little read through this and see if this is something can help your business digitally when you might need it most.  There has literally never been a better time for you to bring you business online with this very generous scheme from the Local Enterprise Office (LEO) where you can have a website or digital marketing 90% funded and your business pays the remaining 10%.

The Trading Online Voucher Scheme has been around for a good few years now and there may be a few people reading this and thinking that they have used it already, well there is more good news. You can now apply for the voucher even if you have already used it.